Squirrel Eats The Wrong Mushrooms, Gets Stoned And Goes On Epic Journey Through The Cosmos For Acorns

As a law-abiding member of society, I have definitely never been stoned (honest). However, a lot of people I know have, and they’ve recounted their dramatic experiences to me. One of these friends of mine actually got high after accidentally eating a pot brownie.

When cannabis is eaten, its effects are more potent, and this person experienced a phenomenon known as “greening out”. They reportedly felt paranoid, convinced that the other partygoers were going to kill them, before going into a spaced-out trance.

The effects of drugs vary from person to person, however, the smaller someone is, generally speaking, the greater the chances are that they will experience adverse effects. That’s why sane people never give drugs to animals. It’s a form of abuse.

So when a hungry squirrel accidentally ate magic mushrooms, the results were dramatic to say the least. It only takes a small amount of the drug to get an average-sized human stoned, and the squirrel was rendered almost completely incapacitated.

The stoned squirrel was found by a kindly dog walker who noticed that he was in some serious trouble. She initially assumed that the animal had been attacked, but it didn’t take her long to see the mushroom patch and work out what had happened.

People who have taken magic mushrooms have reported various side effects, but the number one effect of the natural drug is hallucinations. There have been no recorded fatalities associated with magic mushrooms, so the squirrel’s life wasn’t in danger.

But nothing could have prepared him for the accidental trip he was about to go on…

Magic mushrooms might be the third safest drug in the world, but if they are consumed in large quantities their side effects can be extreme to say the least. That’s why they are illegal in many countries including the United States.

The dog walker filmed the stoned squirrel and uploaded the footage to YouTube under the name Vet Wife.

“So the dogs and I were walking, and we found this little guy in the park,” she said. “At first, I thought he’d gotten attacked by a dog or something. He [tried] to stand up, and he [flopped] all over the place.”

“I saw that he had something in his mouth and realised [that] the b*gger’s been munching on mushrooms.”

“I’m not sure if those are poisonous or not, but they definitely got him in a tizzy. So I’m going to try and take him back.”

The woman tries to usher her dogs away from the stoned squirrel. When one of them gets close to it, the squirrel manages to stagger away, but he wasn’t able to get far. The stoned squirrel was terrified and confused. However, the dog soon gave up sniffing it.

“Yeah, he’s pretty stoned,” the woman says as the video ends.

You can watch the dramatic footage on YouTube here:

But it turns out that there are some animals which deliberately take psychedelic drugs. Dolphins, for example, have been known to squeeze puffer fish so that they can get high on their nerve toxins, putting them into a trance-like state.

We can only hope that this squirrel didn’t have a bad trip, and that he got the care he needed as he came down.

There’s no doubt that people will begin to speculate about that the squirrel saw on his trip. This is what I hope happened.

Source: www.viralthread.com